A KTI PLB will ensure you are rescued quickly in an emergency. :
For those who regularly head into the backcountry, a personal locator beacon (PLB) is an essential item:
Safety Alert personal emergency locator beacon (PLB) comes with a 10-year warranty and features six independent means of rescue:
Personal emergency locator beacon Features
- Frequencies: 406.040MHz and 121.500MHz (homing signal)
- GPS: Location updated every 5 mins
- Transmit time: At least 24 hour operation once activated
- Battery: Non hazmat LiFe02, 20 year shelf life, 10 year replacement
- Battery Replacement: $150AUD plus shipping FREE Battery Replacement if used in a Genuine emergency (subject to KTI's terms and conditions)
- Size: 88mm x 64mm x 31mm
- Accuracy: Limited only by COSPAS-SARSAT system
- Approvals: COSPAS-SARSAT T.001 class II TAC 255, AS/NZS 4280.2
- Protocol: Programmable to all applicable COSPAS-SARSAT message formats
- Strobe: Greater than 1cd, 20 flashes per minute
- The personal emergency locator beacon is New Zealand 512 UIN Coded for NZ beacon registration.
- GPS satellite locator
- the personal emergency locator beacon is IP67 rated and saltwater corrosion resistant up to a depth of 3 meters for an hour.
- Self-buoyant without external flotation.
- High-intensity LED strobe.
- Impact-resistant case and retention lanyard.
- and mirror.
- Unique 10-year battery replacement interval. 20-year battery shelf life, 10-year warranty.
- The personal emergency locator beacon (PLB) has a 66 channel GPS (3-metre accuracy). This GPS location is updated and transmitted directly to the worldwide satellite distress network every five minutes for optimal outdoor safety .
- The personal emergency locator beacon (PLB) transmits at 121.5 MHz for rapid homing by aircraft or land search and rescue teams.
- There is no subscription fee, direct communication to national SAR authorities worldwide for the personal emergency locator beacon (PLB).
- Each personal emergency locator beacon comes with a retention lanyard and travel case.
||W: 64mm D: 31mm H: 88mm
||COSPAS-SARSAT T.001 class II TAC 255, AS/NZS 4280.2
||Programmable to all applicable COSPAS-SARSAT message formats
Safety beacons are New Zealands preferred supplier of PLB and EPIRB and the PLB are nz coded. Your personal locator beacon nz or EPIRB nz will ensure a speedy rescue. A personal locator beacon is an essential piece of equipment if you are in the wilderness. The KTI SA2G emergency beacons will provide the same level of assurance as the Fastfind 220 GPS PLB Resqlink ,Fastfind 220, ACR PLB. New Zealand Coded Safety Alert Personal Locator Beacons SA2G-NZ 406MHz PLB provide six independent means of rescue and come with a ten-year warranty and battery life guarantee of the plb. Each PLB is supplied with a carry bag, lanyard, whistle and mirror. Keep yourself safe in an emergency when your hunting tramping on the farm or on the water in boat or kayaking you need a personal EPIRB or PLB